How many grey hairs do you have?

I'm 25 and have 4 grey hairs (I blame going to college and graduating while being a mom and working). I just wanted to know how many all you other mommas have...lol

shortleo

Asked by shortleo at 10:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• None, thanx to Revlon Color Silk!
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I make a point of not paying attention. :P
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Oh my gosh! Way too many for 41! It started when I was 29. Recently a girl who was playing with my daughter at the mall told her that her mom was "kind of old". My daughter said no, she just looks old. I am going to have my hair colored in the next few weeks to cover the gray!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I am 31 and have grey hair for ten years. I color my hair but I have quite a few popping through.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'm a 40 y.o red head with 4 kids and I have only maybe 1-2 grey hairs....i find them every once in a while and quickly pluck! LOL! PS...have never colored my hair. The other week I actually found a black, very thick and coarse hair....very odd...plucked that one too!
    michellelvs4

Answer by michellelvs4 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Gosh, at 23 I better have none. But I think I'll take grey over thinning hair any day. My hair is still trying to recoup after my 2nd baby.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 10:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I am 29 and I have never had any grey. I think that people with darker hair tend to grey sooner, or at least it is more noticeable when they do.
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 10:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• None ... me and Herbal Essences are REAL good friends ... LOL!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When I was about 30,My red head started get some grays. So,I started to color it!
    At this point,I have no idea how many I have I'm 38 and my "nice & easy" even has me fooled! ;)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Oh oh oh!! If your hair is thinning buy a shampoo and conditioner combo called Nioxin...it's really expensive (about 70 for litter duos) but if you wait until JC Penny of Walmarts salon has it on sale you can get it for about 35 dollars and the liters will last about 4 months
    shortleo

Comment by shortleo (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2010