what did you notice about little things like a day before you went into labor?

Like back pains, breast swelling, just felt like it was gonna be soon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• nothing. Literally. Not even the minute before labor started. I was getting ready for my appointment and I had a bath and make p on and was brushing my hair into a ponytail and thought dang my back hurts....it only got worse. it started at 12:00...i had him at 7. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I had really bad braxton hicks the evening before my water broke. I was just very uncomfortable in general. I woke in the middle of the night thinking I was hungry,I had a feeling like I needed to pee,then my water broke. At that point,I was relaxed because I knew that "IT was TIME"
    GL:)
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 10:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Nothing. I went to the doctor for my 38 week checkup on a tuesday late afternoon (4:30 appointment). He said my body was no where near ready. I said okay, see you in a week and I got up and went to work and at 9:00 my water broke in front of my students and my contractions started 15 mins later.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• nothing really. i had the bloody show and some BH contractions that eventually got stronger and painful and started coming at regular intervals.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• A lot of braxton hicks for the first ds. Nothing w/ ds #2 just very excited since I knew I was being induced (prego 42 wks)
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 11:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2010