Curious...

Ok so this is my problem right now, I was suppose to start my period on the 17th(I know that can change depending on certain things stress, weight gain, weight loss,etc) but I saw brown blood on the 16th but not alot of it just sometimes when I wipe, but now it is brown with a tiny bit of red and that too comes and goes sometimes I feel like for sure i'm getting ready to officially start but when i go to the bathroom there is nothing there on the tissue....I'm confused because i've had this for 4 days and when Aunt Flow comes to town she comes with a vengenance and then she lightens up meaning i've always started out real heavy and then it slowly tapered off but this time it's different...It's propably nothing at all, I may have just got lucky and didnt have a heavy flow this month but I wanted to ask your opinion.... Thank you :)

armywife2bnm

Asked by armywife2bnm at 10:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Health

• I hope not at 28! Well, your body changes every 7 years, so maybe you are just having a crazy period this time around.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Not to be nosy, but how old are you? Is it possible you are starting menopause? I know that I am, at 43, and Aunt Flo is nothing like she has been for the past 33 years. Every month is different lately.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'm 28...not yet....
    armywife2bnm

Comment by armywife2bnm (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010