What was the scariest horror movie have you watched?

And do you cover your eyes or ears when it gets to a very scary/bloody scene?

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Entertainment

• Candyman still makes me nervous til this day.. yikes..
    Thanks alot for posting this!
    Now even if I have to pee I'm not leaving this room..LOL
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• The Ring scared the heck out of me! That is one creepy little kid! I don't mind gore, though, it's the suspense that gets me. I won't look away, but I'll get really tense and squeeze hubby's hand unconsciensly(sp?).
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 11:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• 30 days of night... it wasnt really scary but really gory..... and I hate all the blood. =/
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Easy, that would have to be The Exorcist! Second would be Amityville Horror.
    Christina_Jafra

Answer by Christina_Jafra at 12:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The one horror movie that has stuck with me the longest is "They". I still can't reach into a dark space!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Oh, wait ! The Exorcism of Emily Rose was really bad, too!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• The Exorcist, both the book and the movie scared me.
    CindyT123

Answer by CindyT123 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Probably Silver Bullet. That movie traumatized me when I was a kid. To this day, I cannot watch werewolf movies. I do love horror, but werewolves make me hide my eyes. haha.
    jazztastic

Answer by jazztastic at 9:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Wow..this is a tough one for me. The only scary movies that have really frightened me were all of the SAW movies. It really had nothing to do with all the blood and gore, because that kind of thing doesn't phase me, I think they scared me so much because something like that could actually happen. W/most horror movies, the things that go on in them could NEVER happen in real life. So yea. Those ones and also The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (which was based on a TRUE story)...eek....
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• I personally think it would be the Amityville Horror. That one always gets me....don't like when that ugly guy comes out when the little kid is peeing!! But i like the gory stuff!!! I would never watch the Exorcist Movies!!! But hubby says fist one is scary!!!
    se_wifenmom_xy

Answer by se_wifenmom_xy at 3:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2008