Really curious...

Ok so this is my problem right now, I was suppose to start my period on the 17th(I know that can change depending on certain things stress, weight gain, weight loss,etc) but I saw brown blood on the 16th but not alot of it just sometimes when I wipe, but now it is brown with a tiny bit of red and that too comes and goes sometimes I feel like for sure i'm getting ready to officially start but when i go to the bathroom there is nothing there on the tissue....I'm confused because i've had this for 4 days and when Aunt Flow comes to town she comes with a vengenance and then she lightens up meaning i've always started out real heavy and then it slowly tapered off but this time it's different...It's propably nothing at all, I may have just got lucky and didnt have a heavy flow this month but I wanted to ask your opinion.... Thank you :)

armywife2bnm

Asked by armywife2bnm at 10:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• this happened to me a few weeks ago! I was lightly spotting one evening, But nothing happened after that for 2 days. Within those 2 days I had cramps, I felt nauseaus, my boobs were sore and it started going to my head. Took 2 pregnancy tests, both negative. Then the next morning I was lightly spotting in the morning, nothing the rest of the day, still felt nauseous, next day I got my period and it was normal. So I dont know WHAT was going on but I was relieved lol.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If that happened to me, I would take a pregnancy test...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Call your ob/gyn for a checkup
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 10:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2010