Crocs

I just ordered a pair for work and i wanted to know if anyone else wears them and what they think?

shortleo

Asked by shortleo at 11:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Health

• I LOVE them! I have worn them for a few years now (man, how I wish I knew about them in 2004 when I was prego!!!), and this summer I am wearing the Rx Relief for the first time (I always wore Beach). They were on sale so I thought I would try them. I had a pain in my heal for months, and it was gone in three days after wearing the Rx! I will be buying those from now on.

And ladies, check daily or weekly - crocs.com is always having sales, and in the winter months is when you get some really good deals for the following year. The Micky Mouse Crocs my DS is wearing now were $7 - with shipping!

I even have a Crocs-O-Dial case for my cell phone. I love Crocs :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have the phone holder too. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have the knock offs and I think that they are very comfy. I wouldn't spend the money on name brand.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Comfy. I love them. Do not leave them in your car if it is hot though...they freakin shrink. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have a pair and only wear them if I am going for a late night drive with the kids or to the pool, I dont think they are very comfy.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010