What to do with my 4 year old daughter

I booked a hotel room with for just my daughter and I. Its our girls night, without the husband or her baby brother. It has a pool and a jacuzzi but my question is what will I do with her at night? What are some fun "grown up" things to do. I think we might paint our nails... but is there anything else that is cheap or perhaps we could find around the house to bring with out before we go? I'm lacking on the money situation so going out and buying something isnt really an option. We leave on Thursday so I only have tomorrow to think about this. Please help! Thanks. Oh, I'm not sure if it matters but she's soon to be 5. Its like our one on one time before she starts school this fall so I want it to be extra special. Thanks for any and all responses!

cthrush82

Asked by cthrush82 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My 5yo daughter loves board games, I think the painting the nails is a great idea I think she will enjoy anytime she gets one on one with you just talking and laughing together.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• If your doing nails, why not go the whole nine yards? Do your nails, makeup, and hair... Maybe even play dress up/ or act like you're princesses stuck in the tower.... Good luck! I hope you enjoy your time together!!
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• That sounds like so much fun! when my girls were little they loved doing my hair in different styles...so bring alot of hair accessories and gel, hair spray that type of stuff
    do back rubs, foot rubs, with different variety of lotions
    board games are good and card games, if you have a jacuzzi bring bubbles
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 21, 2010