Naked pictures of his ex wife!!! adult content

When me and my husband were moving he came across some negatives and held them up to the light to see what they were. I asked him "Hey what ya find ?" He said, "Nothing, just old pics from when I was a kid" I thought nothing of it, so later, when I was tiding up from our packing, I saw the negatives he had earlier in one of his boxes, and held them up to the light myself. OMG!!! As I dug into the box more, I found pics of him and his ex wife having sex. I kept my cool as best as I could and later asked him to throw them away immediately!! He said he did. A fews days had past and when I went back to make sure he had thrown the pics out, he hadn't!!! Then he has the balls to call me "nosy" and stay out of his stuff. I am his wife!!! Now, I can't even think about having sex with my DH without getting a visual. I can't orgasm, I feel ugly, I feel betrayed he kept these pics and lied about throwing them out. What to do? I'm hurt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• i would of throw them out my damn self. fuck that. thats shameful. you are his wife. id tell my husband either throw them away or throw yourself out.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:35 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Let it go he married you!
    bsflower13

Answer by bsflower13 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would be hurt too...you didn't do anything wrong! Your are not nosy you are his wife and have the right to tell him to throw away sexual pics of him and his ex without him calling you names or getting mad...the nerve of people when there in the wrong huh? He should be apologizing to you not making you feel worse. Keep your head up and stand your ground girl.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You have every right to feel hurt and I feel so bad for you!! She is his ex wife for a reason and he should not have those pics and he should have thrown them out and NOT lied to you!!
    shortleo

Answer by shortleo at 11:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would be pissed! He has no reason to keep naked pics of his ex wife and them having sex! Throw them away yourself. He shouldn't have those now that he's married to you. As I said to most women ask him how he'll feel if you kept pictures of your exs and the two of you having sex.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i'm sorry momma. i'd be pissed and hurt too. i think you need to talk to him about it. without fighting and useing neutral tones. tell him how you feel about it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Burn them bitches. When he wants sex tell him to fuck off. I wouldn't even wanna stay with him personally but.....
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 11:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'd be having me a bonfire! How disrespectful!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• WOW, im sorry momma, i would burn them and make him watch, and if they were that important maybe he still has feelings for her?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Wow.
    I would throw them out and say "If you want them then you pack your bags and go get them. But if you're going to stay married to me you WILL NOT have naked or sexual pictures of you and your ex wife in my home."
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010