WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE MORNING???

I have to brush my teeth and wash my face first. Then I kiss my kids pictures because they have a life of their own now. Then I can go about my day.

strozilove

Asked by strozilove at 10:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Go in the bathroom and put pj pants on cuz we got a roommate and i aint walking around in my booty shorts with that loser around. Then i get my baby outta his bed, and vaccum so he can crawl around
    mybabychunk

Answer by mybabychunk at 10:17 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• fart & potty - but not necessarily in that order.

Anonymous

• get dressed. I lay my clothes out the night before to make my mornings go smoother
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Make a bottle!
    Its all about Ms. Amora! LOL
    She normally wakes me up every morning so after her bottle I can take care of myself and yea, I HAVE to brush my teeth and wash my face before I can function properly.. ha ha
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i roll over and silently pray that the kids go back to sleep...lol. then when that doesn't happen (never does) i brush my teeth, potty, get my son, change his pull-up and feed him breakfast while cartoons are on. feed my dd, put her on her playmat and lay on the couch and maybe catch a couple extra ZZ's while ds is still eating breakfast (dining room and living room are kind of the same room, so the highchair is next to the couch...so i can hear him. and he has no problem waking me up when he's done...lol)
    Anonymous

• pee
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I thank my God for allowing me to wake up that morning. Brush my teeth and wash my face, say my daily prayers, turn the television on and then decide what I'm going to have for breakfast.
    Godsblessing01

Answer by Godsblessing01 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• smoke...and thank god for allowing me to smoke that morning.

haha. jk.
    Anonymous

• grab a cup of coffee,log onto cafemoms---while i wait for the bathroom.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I go pee.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 10:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2008