Anyone know of a good 35 mm Negative Scanner?

I have an Epson all-in-one printer that illudes to the fact that it has Negative scanning capabilities, but it infact does not. Not that I can figure out anyway. Therefore, my husband bought me a Imagelab 35 mm scanner that scans the negative image into a digital file. I was super stoked when he bought it for me last Christmas. However, the scanner is crap. It scans super saturated and yellow, which none of my photographs are. I really need something that scans a negative image into a digital file, so I can upload them for family/friends to see. I have hundreds of negatives.

I will not send my precious negatives out to be put onto CD either and I don't trust 1 hour photo labs much with my negatives. Soo therefore, I'm hoping someone knows of a good 35 mm Scanner. Please, tell me you know of one!

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 11:48 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have your tried google? Maybe this site will help: HERE

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• http://www.craftcritique.com/2010/02/pandigital-one-touch-photo-scanner.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CraftCritique+%28Craft+Critique%29

Hope this link works for you. It is a review of one that sounds pretty cool. I have been thinking about buying it. Let me know if you do!
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 6:35 AM on Jul. 26, 2010