do you and DH.....

Play board games, video games or card games together after kids are in bed? We do lol every night we have tons of games, we love monopoly!! Our kids are too you to play yet but i cant wait till they are old enough

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I love playing games and we have A LOT of them. It's a great way for us to spend some alone time after the kids go to bed and it's always fun beating him.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• we used to play card games. I would joke that If he won we would have sex, if I won we'd just go to bed...haha
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• all the time
    AmberMN

Answer by AmberMN at 12:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• we play dominos, and video games together...our fav is madden football, i kick his butt when we get to the superbowl! lol
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• We haven't done this for a long time, but we used to all the time. We used to love Rummy, Sequence and Mario Party:) Life is too busy for him now:( That's okay, though, we will pick up where we left off when he retires.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 12:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• we do. we play halo and board games and cards all the time. we plan on having a family game night when our kids are older.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• we play tons of games. but we play each one until I beat him, and then we have to play a different game. I'm so competitive.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:08 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• nope-he won't go anywhere near a board game anymore- we used to play them all the time though
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• *he plays the xbox 360 by hiimself a lot...once in a great while we will do something together on World of Warcraft- but generally he does his own thing on that too
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• we used to play cribbage, and i loved it! my dh does not like to play games :(
    the kids are starting though. we tried monopoly, it was fine for the 5 and 6 year olds.
    trouble and candyland are good for everyone at our house!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2010