Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what should i do?

i have been off of birth control for almost 2 years now and i cannot conceive and i am starting to get worried. all i have ever wanted to do is be a mom. what should i do?

Answer Question

Asked by skylagirl at 10:18 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Go see a fertility doctor.


    Answer by AvasMommy810 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • Or at least your OB/GYN. That's who I went to see, and they can do some general testing and maybe be all you need.

    Answer by WadeMom313 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

  • If you can find a ob/gyn that also specializes in fertility I would go to them. I totally skipped my ob/gyn and went to an Reproductive Endocronologist. Found out in no time that I was not ovulating and was put on clomid. I was one of the lucky ones that got pregnant the first round on 100mg. Good luck! I know how it feels. It took me 6 years to concieve my DD.

    Answer by SandraBeth at 11:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.