When bless a family with a meal, what do you usually take?

A few weeks back, I took a large roaster pan overflowing with spaghetti, meatballs, and took some extra homemade spaghetti sauce in a separate container; cole slaw; slaw dressing; italian bread; and spumonti for dessert. I had the most fun with my spaghetti sauce because that's the first time I have made it from scratch in years; I had a blast ... oh, yes; and I did make enough to retain some at my house. Now I need to lose weight!

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• More than the food is the blessing they receive and I loved how excited you were for cooking for someone in need. That is the true meaning of meeting a need. Food is LOVE!
    I take chicken and rice casserole, lasagne with tossed salad and french bread, bbq brisket, potato salad, and bbq beans.
    Great question!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I take black bean quesadillas or a homemade pot pie, or sometimes a soup, generally baked potato soup or chicken noodle.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my sis and I did a meal for our cousin recently she made zucchini bread and chicken and I made pasta salad and green beans (fresh from outgarden)
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2010