how much is too much? adult content

omg...my dh wants sex like every single day, we have 2 kids i work 40 hours a week, on top of that i have house work and meals to tend to. he thinks i have an endless supply of energy! lol. then when we actually do have sex, he takes FOREVER! then if i'm not into it "it's because i'm screwin around on him" yeah...whatever.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I have 4 kids and stay home, but we have a big house that is always spotless and because he doesn't see me do it all, he seems to think it does it itself... he gets mad when I'm too tired to climb on top...like I don't do anything all day long.. We have 4 under the age of 5. He needs it two or 3 times in the morning and I can't stand it. I'm about to ask my dr for some sex-drive killing pill or something. I don't go to bed until long after he does just to avoid having sex....but he always rolls me over in the morning and says, come here and let me F^#k you. I HATE IT!!!!! Then he has the gall to say I'm screwing around on him- I don't have time or energy to screw him- like I'd have it for someone else!? puh-lease!!!! ugh! MEN!!!!!!!
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 3:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• ugh tell me about it, it was annoying! what i did was made my husband cooked and cleaned and helped more with the babies and by bedtime he'd be too tired for sex lol so now i get my space
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sounds like you two need a talk...
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:28 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I know what u mean,I hate to be knock out and he comes and wakes me up.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh, to answer your question to them its never enough.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:29 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Does he work? ...if so he needs to help out more...you need to make it plain as day to him.....that he is the only one because anymore is too much, lol, ok that is what I tell my husband anyway and it works..
    explain to him that if he helped you cook and helped you clean you would find it a" turn on" and would want to have sex...you need to so he will listen... of course he has energy, he isn't putting in the over time you are.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Wish my husband was that into the idea. We're more like the "once a month" old couple at this rate.
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 12:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i like the way it is here. we have sex 3-4 times a week, and we never do it if either of us arent into it. we both have to be into it or nobody gets it. we know that doesnt mean anyone is messing around. we actually didnt for almost 2 weeks because of pain that my pregnancy was causing me(thank god thatsover)
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 12:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes you both need to talk. Maybe sneak a lil something in before bed time.
    Liz003

Answer by Liz003 at 12:36 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would ask him what is going to make the time you have sex better.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2010