Have you ever noticed that when you just throw your food in the pot or skillet and throw a couple seasonings on it , turn the fire on and walk away and dont keep checking on it or take the time you usually do to spice it up right , that food turns out better

IF YOU WANT TO LIST THAT PARTICULAR FOOD GO RIGHT AHEAD,if you've noticed this with food or your makeup routine or hair style or anything else let us know *please ladies i dont need the i dont wear makeup thing ...........IF THIS QUESTION IS NOT FOR YOU DONT ANSWER

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha yep, the foods I don't try as hard on always turn out better and the bad part is that I never remember what I did so I can't ever repeat it! LOL

and my make up too, the quick throw some stuff on always gets more comments from hubby than when I put more effort into it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Well there is no reason to yell at anyone and tell them not to answer.

To answer your question--No I have not noticed since I don't do that.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• please please please
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• nope
    3lilqts

Answer by 3lilqts at 12:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2010