nursing school????

I am thinking about going to school for lpn or maybe even RN. Im geting really serious about doing it ...But I have a 2 yr old and a husband that works alot of hours . Have any of u gone to nursing school with young kids? How did u make it work with school being so time consuming? Did u still get house work done? Spend time with kids? Im just worried all that will go on the back bunner when I start school.

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 12:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I haven't done it yet but like you i am wanting to i have a one yr old and that is my biggest concern but i think once we do it and get a routine down we will be able to manage it. were mothers we will always have time for are babies good luck to you
    melvinandtoro

Answer by melvinandtoro at 12:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My friend went to school and worked, and then she got pregnant. Managed to keep working, keep going to school.. and even stay involved with extra tasks. Now, I'm not saying she's not a super woman, but if she can tackle that, I think you can go back to school :) Good Luck!
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 1:03 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i have 3 kids under 4 and go to school full time. it is doable, very difficult, but if you are motivated you can do it for sure. Motivation is key. A good support system and reliable daycare as well. Good luck mama(-=. PS..I'm going for my CNA
    .stella.

Answer by .stella. at 1:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• it can be done you're only going to know to do it once you start because your're going to get the feel of how your days are going to be once you get a taste of it you'll know exactly how and what to make your schedule i should have said this first make sure you choose the correct starting times morn, noon, nights, wknds, online make sure you choose wisely
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2010