did anyone see the VH1 reality show " YOU'RE CUT OFF" if not if you call pull up the episode from tonight check it out if not today come back and let me know did you noticed how GIA was acting with the hhomeless man she also offered him a job and was only just about interested in talking to him only you have to see it to know what i'm talking about

i believe thats her name (GIA) she was talking to the african american man

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 1:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, I missed it, But now I'm wishin i had, cuz that bitch is somethin else. I wonder if I could find it online somewhere.
    shesahophead

Answer by shesahophead at 1:23 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• That show is funny as hell, I'll never look at boxed wine again without thinking of the little men in factories pouring wine into bottles. lmao. Dumb broads.lol
    shesahophead

Answer by shesahophead at 1:02 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• @shesahophead did you see the onei'm talking about she was thirsty for that guy
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• they were at a shelter, she looked like she wanted to screw him, how she was acting was funny to me,if you got cable go on demand its episode 107 the seventh episode if its not on there michelle williams from destiny's child is going to be on there its coming back on at 2am tonight if you're up however whenever you see it let me know what you think i'm going to leave it open, if it's not open then hit the inbox
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• no she just connected w/ him. they both have daughters that need to be taken care of. she seen the pain he was going through not being able to see his kids , when she sees hers and barely cares for her.
    .thickie.thick.

Answer by .thickie.thick. at 2:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• that's not what her eyes said to me hell all of the men could use a job
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• well you have a pretty effed up mind. HE was the only one saying how hed travel anywhere for work , hed do anything to make money to see his daughters. you just must be very immature.
    .thickie.thick.

Answer by .thickie.thick. at 2:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• LOOK STAY THE F*** OF MY PAGE WITH THIS STUPID ASS BS
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Jul. 21, 2010