i just had my period but the next day it's finish what is going on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea see a dr about that. could be many things.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• are you sexually active? Depending on when it occurred it could be implantation bleeding, the start of pregnancy?
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 2:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I had that happen for two reasons. First one was a cyst. Causes my hormones to be out of whack, and messes up my periods.
    Second, thats what happened when I got pregnant. Had a reallllly heavy period for one day. And the next day it was gone. And I was pregnant!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 2:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It could be implantation. Good luck
    thorntonwife

Answer by thorntonwife at 2:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• hope so we are trying now for 8 month
    Chanehendrik

Answer by Chanehendrik at 2:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Our bodies do so many wild and crazy things sometimes. It could be implantation bleeding as mentioned above; I had the same symptoms with my first pregnancy (along with sore breasts and extreme fatigue). Could also be stress which caused your period to come but be short lived. But, there are so many other reasons that would be too numerous to name. I see that you are trying to conceive so maybe it is a sign of pregnancy. See if your cycle returns again this week or next month but if you have any other symptoms that signal a pregnancy or just have you concerned, call your doctor and set up an appt. to be seen so that your mind can be put at rest. Good luck!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 1:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• im having sort of the same issue im going to take a test today to see whats up
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010