Do you believe?

My ds age 6 walked up to me this evening and stated "I'm glad I chose you as my mommy. And I love you more than the heavens." Do you believe your children chose you? Or they were chosen for you?

zadesmom1998

Asked by zadesmom1998 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Awwww!!!! I've heard other kids talk about how they chose their parents. Don't know what all goes on before birth or after death but after meeting my hubby I KNOW we've done this whole marriage thing before. It would make sense to me that kids would be the same way.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think that it was just meant to be! I dont think I chose my daughter or she chose me, we were just meant to be together. :)
    Sherrae

Answer by Sherrae at 2:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I too agree with Sherrae
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'm not sure, but that was so sweet of her!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have a 1 and 1/2 year old daughter and I believe that God designed her especially for me. Im not sure how you feel about religion but God has everything planned out about your life WAY before it ever happens. My daughter is perfect and I never thought about it that way but maybe God gives babies a choice in their parents lol That makes me feel really good if that is true because I have an amazing princess and wouldnt trade her for any kid in this world =)
    GraciesmomGLC

Answer by GraciesmomGLC at 3:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I agree with Gracies I believe that God is the one who make the choices. What a sweet quote from you lil son =]
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 4:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i do believe God chooses who are kids are and that was so sweet for your son to say that to you :)
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I do believe God chooses are kids for us to raise.....alot of women say they love their men because without them they wouldn't have their babies.
    I think either way you would have your babies no matter what because God knew ahead of time the babies he wanted us to have they would just look different.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 8:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2010