Anyone seen the episode of TEEN MOM on MTV tonight?

That was some crazy drama with Farrah, what would you do if your child called the police on you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• Farrah had every right to call the cops on her mom...all farrrah did was tell her mom to not throw things at her baby and her mom split her lip open
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• no....I don't have cable anymore and I'm just waiting for them to put it on MTV.COM so I can watch it.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• well she shouldnt throw things but anytime you say you're grown and you can take care of yourself and looking all crazy in the face , i guarantee you this you would'nt be living rent free in my guest house, grown folks get their own shit and pay their own way
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• not yet hawaii time so in 30 min
    maci and farrah are my favorites
    i cant stand the other one w the chubby bf shes sooo lazy and makes herself the good girl ugh
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 3:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• she shouldn't throw things and she shouldn't punch her daughter in the face and split her lip open. her mom may let her live there rent free but that doesn't give her the right to harm her daughter
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Argh they need to post it on MTV already! I only caught the last 15 minutes!
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'd never act the way her mom did, so I would never have to worry about my child calling the police
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Her mother was out of line. It was wrong to throw things at all much less in the vicinity of a baby. It was also wrong to punch Farrah in the face and split her lip. At this point the best thing would be for Farrah to get her own place. Her mother is not a good influence and never has been if what I've seen on previous episodes and the way Farrah has turned out are indications of her parenting.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• no
    momskitty

Answer by momskitty at 5:46 AM on Jul. 23, 2010