i know someone who lost their 7 mon old baby this week i have a 2 and a half mon old and im terrified now!! i cant sleep i want to hold her alot how do i get over being worried and scared?

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Recognize things like that happen. The only guarantee we have in life is death. Some of us get a long time before it happens, some a very short time. There's nothing you can do to change it, you can only enjoy the person for the time they're here.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:28 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I'm sorry about the loss, but didn't you just post a quesiton saying your child wants to be held all of the time and it's irritating to you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yes but the baby just passed away 2 days ago...so the past 2 days i just wanna hold her bc im scared
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 3:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Something like this could easily cause depression. Talk to your Dr asap and see what he/she suggests.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Also, I can relate. When I was pregnant with my daughter a good friend of mine was also pregnant with a baby girl. Her child died at birth and she had her about 2 months before my daughter was born. I freaked out. Even though I know it happens, I was still more freaked out about childbirth because of her story. Good luck! Please talk to a Dr about it if possible.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• thank u very much!!!!
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Jul. 21, 2010