How can I make my hubby to be more physical(besides sex) adult content

I really love my hubby,he loves me too.But he never expresses it.He seldom kisses,offers hugs.I know he loves me but how do I make him make me feel special.

A11

Asked by A11 at 5:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• you have to tell him how you feel and what do you need. Sometimes guys do not know how to make us feel special if you talk to him he is going to try and because he loves you he wants you to be happy.
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 5:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I already 've done that but nothing doing.
    A11

Comment by A11 (original poster) at 5:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• hmmm... how did you approach it... what did you say / what did he say? hard to say if this is just communication that is not understood or he didn't get it or didn't care... with people in general and guys and children in particular (yes, i said that) it often helps to be specific... instead of i need more physical affection, i would love it if you could give me a big hug every morning, hold my hand when we go shopping, or whatever it is you would like.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:40 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• "how do I make him make me feel special?"
    You don't. You can't "make" anyone do anything. However, if you start doing things that make him feel special, and in the case of a man that's probably going to be something action-related, such as taking on a chore he finds distasteful or allowing him to sleep in some weekend morning, he's going to start being more affectionate in the ways you want, because that's how men are.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• So you want to Make him Make YOU FEEL? Do you see the problem with this? You can't make a person make you feel anything but what you can do is give what you want. Show him what you want from him by example. If you need affection then give affection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Some men just aren't programmed that way. Why did you marry him? Not an insult just Think about all the things that you were attracted to him before you got married. See what kinds of things still attract you to him. Even if you make someone else feel special that doesn't mean they are going to return the favor. Try ti explain it to him again and see if you can agree on something that will fit your needs. Good Luck
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• you get used to it...my husband is NOT a touchy feely kissy huggy guy. I know he loves me, but showing me through those things is just never gonna happen. I wish he was more, but I know it will never change so I accept it. The first few years he was better-he'd at least hold my hand when we watched tv sometimes or kiss me goodnight (a quick peck like one) but now...none of that
    He is a good guy though for the most part- lets me do what I want (when it's do-able) and has never cheated or anything like that so I figure I can't ask for much more

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2010