Why is my pee always SO yellow ? TMI adult content

My pee is always really yellow. and has a strong URINE smell to it.
i drink water all throughout they day. as well as other liquids. i pee when i need to, (i don't wait to g0) i don't feel like i have a bladder infection, uti, kidney infection etc.

so what's the deal?

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

• No clue... I was going to say your not drinking enough water. Do you drink alot of soda? even though you drink alot of water, too much soda and cruddy stuff could be the reason, not sure.

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i have a soda a day but thats all then i just drink water all throughout the day. i LOVE water!

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 5:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Could be your daily vitamin.

Answer by MomtoElliett at 5:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i would call and ask your doc you might have a infection or somthing and not even know it

Answer by devinalexis at 5:54 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Do you take vitamins? Do you take any other medications. Sometimes, either of those can do it. If not, I'd call a doctor.

Answer by layh41407 at 6:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If you take vitamins, they'll do that. Most of what you take in the pills ends up wasted making expensive urine. If you don't take vitamins, I'd recommend calling a doctor.

Answer by SWasson at 7:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Either you're taking vitamins or you're a bit dehydrated.

Answer by deadheadjen at 8:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It sounds like you're not drinking enough water. If you're having other problems, I'd make an appointment with the dr. Good luck!

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2010