tee every thing to hubby

Altho 'i share everything with my hubby,but is it OK to tell him everything

A11

Asked by A11 at 5:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• there is some topics that I try not to get into with my hubby, nothing important, but I try to always be honest with him. He is my best friend so I talk with him about things that I would not share with no one else,
    Lizygoinghooray

Answer by Lizygoinghooray at 5:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• IMO it's best that your partner is your best friend. he should be someone you can trust with everything. it's very okay. is there something in particular you're worried about sharing?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Nope, I don't think a woman needs to tell a man everything. I don't think men tell everything and don't think twice about it.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I never tell my dh everything he really isn't my bestest friend either we get along but sometimes we have different views and takes on subjects that I would just as soon not get into with him and if I tell him something he likes to take the credit for it like he found it out not that I told him so I keep my mouth shut on certain subjects especially his dd from a previous marraige.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2010