Can I decided when to have another kid???

What is it with people constantly asking when we are going to have a third baby. They know we need a bigger place to live and a bigger car and yet every time we go somewhere all we here is "When are you going to have another one?" And forget it if I tell them we might not. They act like it is a mortal sin to only have 2 children. I kind of like it that way. Does this drive anyone else crazy? Or is it only me lol

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Tell them you'll have a 3 child when they provide you a bigger house, a bigger car, money to raise it etc.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I think that is a standard question with some people, like "hw's the weather?!" LOL

Just tell them we'll have another if/when we're ready.

We have two children, and I promptly had my tubes tied. End of subject! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have 4 and people keep asking me when am i getting my tubes tied so feel lucky it's not the other way around for you. people are nosey regardless
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yeah I know ppl need to mind their own beeswax my mom thinks no one should have more than 1 and I def shouldnt have another one cause I have 2 already who made her the baby police, sorry sore subject of mine also.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 7:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have one.....He is four. We have people asking when we are having another one. I somehow avoid the question. I do not want the BS in only children.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010