What's your favorite way to kill spiders?

One has decided to scramble across the floor and much later into my bed and onto me. I'm plotting his demise as we speak but have limited resources since I'm staying away from home at the Ronald McDonald houses.

tyheamma

Asked by tyheamma at 7:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The slow and not-so-bog ones, I squish in a paper towel. Anything fast or big, i call my husband! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Well the only spiders I kill are the poisonous ones. Yesterday I killed a black widow with a shoe. If they aren't poisonous I leave them alone.
    sheena696

Answer by sheena696 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I catch them and put them outside. I'm not afraid of them and know they're great for insect control. Heck, they don't know they're not supposed to be in your house, lol. I just put them out where they belong.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I usually just pick them up with a piece of cardboard or something and put them outside...I'm not much for killing
    if there is a bug I want to kill-I'll put it in the toilet and flush it away...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• "Honey, there is a spider come kill it." LOL
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 7:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My husband if he is home or else a heavy shoe.  If the spider is out of my reach, a squirt of hairspray brings it back down.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Scream and run to get either Dh or my Ds, LOL......I'm deathly afraid of spiders. Besides I'm in Florida and we have some scary looking ones. I once saw a house spider that was as big as my 5 yr old's hand. I freaked, lol.

My brave Dh and Ds have gotten good at saving us and don't seem to mind too much, lol
    Anonymous5

Answer by Anonymous5 at 7:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I like the satisfaction of personally killing it. I like to see it all squishy on the floor after I stomp on it!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 8:00 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I do not even go near them..lol I call my 10 yr old daughter and she kills them by pulling off their legs, then mushing it... Hey shes a tom boy at heart...lol
    my4pinkroses

Answer by my4pinkroses at 8:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My DH does it for me. He's my hero!!!! =-)
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2010