how much do YOU make on ChaCha as an expeditor

I know the pay scale perquestion, im not asking that. I am asking how much you personally make and how many hours you give per week? I signed up , the only available job was expeditor, I am about to do the last set of training courses for it. Just curious what you make $

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 7:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I tried it for a few months. My goal was $20/day, being available about 8 to 10 hours a day. It got increasingly harder to reach the $20 so I gave up and found something that was easier.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i took me to long to make good money with them..to many hours a day than i wanted.. so i had to quit going on i only do it every once in a while.. im primary kgb ..better money and i have a home business now that i dont have to pay a ton for so im content
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I passed the KBG TEST yesterday, waiting on the email from them as well. I seen that kbg did pay more per question. Right now I am still waiting on the chacha test results so no idea with that one still.
    moki1984

Comment by moki1984 (original poster) at 4:19 AM on Jul. 23, 2010