IM 6 WKS PRGNANT AND MY FACE IS BREAKING OUT REALLY BAD, ANY ADVICE AS 2 WHAT WILL GET RID OF IT?

kim2316

Asked by kim2316 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's the hormones. i had actual rashes all over my body my last pregnancy. soon as i gave birth they vanished!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 10:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I broke out too, it's just the hormones. It will come and go, and probably disappear right after you give birth. Sorry i'm not too much help. And that last answer is horrible, don't take it personally, somebody's in a bad mood : P
    Rowdeesmom

Answer by Rowdeesmom at 10:50 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i feel you i am 7 months and i broke out since my 3 month and its all over my face neck and chest and i bath every day and i ask my doc bout it and she gave me some gel to help lessin it but it really doesnt work like they said mainly hormones good luck tho
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Be gentle on your skin. If you can afford it, get some high quality stuff. I made sure to get some good stuff at Sephora (from Ren and Caudalie), and my skin looked great during my pregnancy. I actually had LESS acne than I had before pregnancy! I was thrilled!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2008