How should I feel about my boyfriend sending pictures of his privates to his Mom's neigbor? Then requesting pics from her?

My boyfriend frequently takes our son to his Mom's house for her to watch him. Her next door neighbor is 25 & lives with her boyfriend. She is known for smoking large amounts of weed & for flirting with my boyfriend! In her words, she is "smitten" with him! I found messages on his computer back & forth to one another talking about when they could have sex without my son watching & laughing about it!! They also sent pics back & forth to one another (naughty ones)! It makes me sick to my stomach! What do I do?

drkitty69

Asked by drkitty69 at 8:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Dump him!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would break up with him.... and flirt with her boyfriend lol...
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• See how she likes it....of course... thats as far as I would take it.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 8:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If it were me, after finding that I would not have a boyfriend to worry about, because I would have kicked that one's ass to the curb.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My goodness! What do you do??? You leave him! And make copies of everything you found and start fighting for custody of you little one because he does not deserve to be around that nastiness.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• If you want to continue the relationship confront him w/ the proof you have. Know that means he'll cover his tracks better if he wants to continue this type of behavior, sometimes confronting them lets em know you're not gonna put up w/ that shit, sometimes it just clues a cheater in that you're on to them. If it was me I'd dump his ass & find someone better. Men are a dime a dozen & worth even less!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• your still with him?? you tell him to grow up or get out
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sorry I didn't answer the question about how should you feel.

You should feel, hurt, outraged and feel repulsed and thankful he is only a boyfriend.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 8:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I wouldnt be with him. I consider those kind of acts to be cheating. You deserve better.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• does the boyfriend of the slut neighbor know
    wonder how he would react
    maybe, accidently..forward him the emails and pictures between the two of them, or if you can not find his email through an email name esearch, print them off and snail mail them to him
    this guyhas a right to know what his skank of a girlfriend is doing, maybe it is his huse and he will kick her out, which is great because, after all this crap hits the fan-and i am sure it will-this "woman" still lives next to your mother
    plan ahead how you are going to tell your boyfriend that you know and what you are going to do, because HE WILL hide it better once he knows that you know

if you have the other boyfriend find out, then the ball has starting rolling
    and he should know, maybe he is a nice guy, and he deserves to know
    neither of you deserve the people in your lives
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:34 AM on Jul. 21, 2010