What did you think of Teen Mom 2 last night?

Im glad Macy finally took Ryan to court and his attitude about it was better than I expected.

Although I can't stand Farrah..I think her mom has some serious issues.

And when did Tyler become so mean to Catlynn? He used to be pretty sweet.

MamaSpurg

Asked by MamaSpurg at 8:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like it this show and I'm 29 lmao. But I have watched it since the beginning. I like Maci the best as well, and I think Farrah is such an ungrateful person she really doesn't know how good she had it. But it was wrong of her mom to do what she did and I think her mom does have some mental issues lol. Amber I can't stand she is such drama queen and needs to do something with her life, she makes it seem so much harder than it really is. I feel bad for Caitlyn with her loser mom and loser step dad, she doesn't have any support at all. Then the whole thing with Tyler just really sucks.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i will haev to watch the first part online cause i missed it. but i do have to giggle a bit at Amber. "the one time we didnt use a condom. . . " ahh people crack me up.
    i love how the babies are growing up and looking soooo cute!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I agree Farrahs mom has alot of issues.... And i thought tyler was being really mean to catlynn also,, alot different from the first one....but excited to watch the rest
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 8:36 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I watched it last night and it was so good. It really shows the struggles for some teens. My heart went out to Caitlyn. I felt so bad for her.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I cannot stand the fat one with the passive bf, what is her name?? it's early, lol
    but she is so rude to her bf and not the best mom at all, he does everything and she returns it all by being a bitch and she hits him..
    I feel bad for caitlyn and having such looser parents, she needs to run far from the toxic mess and Thank god her baby is somewhere safe and happy. It will be interesting to see how it plays out for the others. I love maci she is the best out of all of them.
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2010