i have been trying to conceive for about nine month still i could not successed,so i need some help

according to doctor i have no problem in my production system

Lightness

Asked by Lightness at 8:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• what about DH could it be his sperm?
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I agree - could be DH. We tried for 12 months, doc put DH on Clomid, and 10 months later we had our dd.
    Also, it's not uncommon to have to try for a year or so. Is your weight where it should be? Do you need to gain or lose any weight? Have you tried charting? There's a great book - Taking Charge of Your Fertility.
    I know it's frustrating, I went through it too. Best wishes.
    saraehp

Answer by saraehp at 9:08 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thanks my dear i will work on ur answer,my weight it ok according to doctor,sorry what the meaning of DH?
    Lightness

Comment by Lightness (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• DH is dear husband. Even healthy couples can take up to 18 months to conceive. So nine months isn't long enough to say there is a problem.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It took us over a yr to conceive and there was nothing wrong with us. We just stressed and focus on it too much. The minute we stop thinking about it so much and enjoy ourself I got pregnant. Good luck
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:02 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I would say that at 9 months it is time to make an appointment to see a Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) in your area. There can be many factors that are keeping you from conceiving. An a RE has the specialized training and experiences to assist you and your husband on your journey to conceive a healthy child. There are many tests that your doctors should be preforming at this stage. Take a look at my journal post if you would like more information:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1587343/Fertility_Treatment_Information

Personally I have been through 2 years of hell trying to conceive my first child. My RE did not find anything of of normal with me, but I still have not achieved my goal. I truly hope that my journey and the knowledge that I have gained going through this will help others on their quest. If you have questions you are welcome to send me a message!

Good Luck!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 11:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thanks everbody and am waiting for more advice
    Lightness

Comment by Lightness (original poster) at 2:07 AM on Jul. 22, 2010