Is there any way to NOT get bulk mail sent to you?

I have it set to 2 or people goes to the bulk, but I just checked and there are over 150 messages in there! It takes a long time to delete all of those and I NEVER read any of them. Why is there not an option to not have bulk mail sent?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 9:08 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi,
    Think of your "bulk" folder more as the "spam" folder in your regular email address-- that is the purpose we had in mind for it.

Some members don't care to read all the "forward" emails or other types that get sent through the bulk mail, but others do. We also can't stop members from sending them, so we created the bulk folder. The mail is there if you want it, and if not, you can just ignore it.

Shutting it off completely probably isn't a feature we will add, as you can just ignore them and pick and choose your settings already.

Cafe Amber
    Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 9:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thank you. I just wish there was a way to delete them all at the same time instead of clicking each one and deleting them by page.

IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2010