Anyone have the same problem?

Ok so around 12 weeks into my pregnancy I started to experience stomach cramps and vomiting when drinking milk or having too much dairy. I was told I had probably become lactose intolerant and to try soy milk for a while. Well I've been drinking and eating soy products since then and I'm now 24 and a half weeks, but ever since I started on soy I have had horrible gas!!! The really stinky embarassing kind!! I'm scared to ever leave my room!! Has anyone else experienced this? If so, any advice on fixing it?

bchic24

Asked by bchic24 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

• Try hemp milk. Its really high in omegas, which you need w/ out the estrogen of soy.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Thanks I'll try it but that doesn't sound like something I can just find at a regular grocery store. Will I need to go to a health food store?
    bchic24

Comment by bchic24 (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2010