Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you bought the 'Nursery In A Box' from Wal-Mart?

They have one that has the crib (transitional), dresser and changing table.

It is a straight style, only rounds at the top on the two sides.

Light pine wood color.

I bought mine for my youngest daughter and have since moved and I think someone may have tossed the screws that went to it. I had saved them.

Now I want to use the crib for my son but I can't because I can't put the darn crib together without the screws!

If you have purchased this crib could you please, please, please tell me the name of the manufacturer and look in your instruction booklet to see if there is a customer service number? I need to purchase a new pack of the screws and all.

I truly hope someone has this bed! :)

Thanks in advance!


Asked by Memigen at 9:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 27 (30,799 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I bought one. It was made by simplicity inc. Unfortunately they have went out of business due to sooo many recalls. I seen it on the news and called the number on the crib instructions and they are infact closed.

    Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:32 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • if you have even onvscrew left you can take it to manards or some other home improvment store and get more of them in that size.


    Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

  • That's the problem. The bed has different sized screws and bolts and such.

    Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2010