If you could go back to any grade in school, which grade would you choose to visit again?

I think I would go back to sixth grade. I had moved away in 5th grade and returned to reconnect with some old friends and made a really good new friends. I liked being a library helper, loved p.e. time outside and had a great time at the fall festival. It was not without it's pitfalls, but it was before most of the cliques of jr. high began . Still, 7th grade was still pretty exciting for me too. Which grade would you go back to? Was it your best or worst? Funny, but my youngest was in vacation bible school at my parents church with the grandson of my 6th grade teacher last yr.

minasmama6

Asked by minasmama6 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in

• Kindergarten - because I didn't know I needed glasses until the third grade and it would have been nice to be able to see the blackboard.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• 3rd--I had the best teacherr.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:20 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• 9th! I miss that year! It was defiantly the best
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I definitely would have skipped the 5th grade...new school and terrible teacher. But, the rest were ok.
    minasmama6

Comment by minasmama6 (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Senior yr in high school was great.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 9:54 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• none- I was not popular in school EVER...and we moved almost every year so I didn't have many friends
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I was always pretty shy so I had a hard time "fitting in" in school. I usually did better with just one good friend to hang out with. I used to really push myself not to be thought of as the "quiet girl" but still ended up being voted as the quietest in my senior class. I even did basketball cheerleading to try to overcome the stereotype, but it evidently didn't work.
    minasmama6

Comment by minasmama6 (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes, that would have been very helpful!
    minasmama6

Comment by minasmama6 (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Jul. 21, 2010