working moms- Did you cry when you child started pre-k or were you so used to dropping them at day cares it was really no big deal?

My friends and co-workers think it is wierd that i am not emotional about my son starting school next month.

wildwiccan83

Asked by wildwiccan83 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I am very used to daycare drop off, but will be a nervous wreck when it comes to pre school or K. It will be new students and new teachers. I have a shy little girl, so I am nervous for her. I hope she enjoys it, over fears it.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:52 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My son didn't go to pre-K but I did cry when he got on the bus for kindergarten.

Answer by Bmat at 9:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Pre-K was/is at the daycare center.
    Kindergarten is coming this year for my oldest. I cried when I took her in for sign-up, though I NEVER thought I'd even cry on the first day of school. I'm aware now that I will be a mess that day.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 9:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Pre-K was at my daycare center, so it was no different. Kindergarten, I didn't cry, but I was a little emotional.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have a feeling it will be his daddy crying rather then me. He is such a big softy and i've never been an emotional person
    wildwiccan83

Comment by wildwiccan83 (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010