If you could give one million dollars to anyone at all, who would you give it to?

comfycouch

Asked by comfycouch at 10:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, no matter who I would pick there would be a crowd mad at me for not picking them..LOL. But honestly, I would give it to my good friend Diane. Her husband passed away from colon cancer in July; leaving her to raise their 4 children, ages 7, 5, 3,and 1. She always has been a stay at home mom, and can't afford childcare for 4 kids, so she's between a rock and a hard place.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• My mom. She works full-time and then comes home to care for her husband who is bed ridden due to a stroke. He also has Alzheimers and needs care 24/7. Pretty soon she is going to have to replace the wiring in her house and she has NO extra money for anything.
    Mommy2_two

Answer by Mommy2_two at 10:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I'm going to say my mom too. She raised my sis and I on welfare, grossing about 6000-9000 a year. If anyone deserves a chance to be debt free, it's her
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My mom as well. She has done everything for me and then some.
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• my dad,he works so hard, my sister and i are in our 30's.he still helps us out with money,if he can. 3 years ago,he bought me a used car--he still won't tell me how much he paid for it,so i can't repay him. my parents deserve to never worry about money again,besides my dad would loan me enough to buy a house.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My parents...who else deserves it more then them..to me? They work hard and put us thru school. raised me, prolly spend a whole heck of alot of money one me too..lol They always tried to do their best and I think they deserve it more then anyone...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• my dad, he always done everything he can help out all 7 of us kids though the best and worst time in all of our lives. I would give it to him no questions asked.
    coolmom2805

Answer by coolmom2805 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• my parents definetly!! we've never been "well-off" my dad has worked since he was 16 and hasnt stopped since..and hes 68 now..he still works 5 sometimes 6 days a week for 8-10 hours a day..never takes time off (he had to ONCE because he had surgery) he never complains about anything, and all he does is give give give..and my mom has worked hard too, she daycared when we were younger so she could be home with me my bro and my sis, and now thats shes a grandma she does sooooo much for us..im a single mom, and holy crap dont know what id do without her! our familys never gone on vacation anywhere!! no family get aways, nothing..so yaa my parents definetly deserve it!! plus i know theyd share with me..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Definitely my mom. She's done enough. I wish I could give her the opportunity to enjoy her life without worrying about going to work every day. She deserves it!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I can't make a choice right off the top of my head! I'd have to give it some thought.
    msmikkle

Answer by msmikkle at 11:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2008