How many of you have little ones starting Kindergarten soon?

DD's first day of Kindergarten is the 12th. Where has the time gone?! I still want her to stay home with me!!

motherofpearls

Asked by motherofpearls at 10:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Mine is starting Pre-K on the 9th! I just had her I swear!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my stepson is starting this year he has grown up so fast and my son will start next year
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My youngest starts in September. He's only 4! The cut off date is the day after his birthday so he will likely be the youngest in his class, unless there's a December 31st baby with him.
    Myantek

Answer by Myantek at 10:11 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My guy is starting this year. I could have kept him home another year, he's a September baby and he'll be one of the youngest kindergartners in my state, but he's ready so I guess I need to be too.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my son was supposed to go to kindergarten but he has some delays so hes going into a program they have at the school to get kids with delays ready for kindergarten the following yr
    kcook55

Answer by kcook55 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Kyra starts kindergarten on August 3rd. I still feel like I need to be giving her the bottle and changing diapers. :-)
    She's had two years of preschool, but that was little school. She's tall for her age, and was as tall as the others the first year and taller than everyone the second. Now, she's going to the big school, with 6th graders! My baby will be the baby!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Hunter starts Kindergarten Aug 11th. Really not looking forward to the call to the principals office
    Myst1cQueen

Answer by Myst1cQueen at 12:11 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My son starts K on August 24.
    JonesMama

Answer by JonesMama at 12:54 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My yongest will be starting at the end of August. No more kids at home!
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 1:30 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my oldest is starting k at the end of august :(
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 21, 2010