• In the Spotlight:

Embarrassing Pimple Question adult content

Just this morning when I woke up and went to the restroom I noticed something felt a little irritated when I wiped myself. I kind of pulled my "lip" back and there is a pimple like right there under my lip. It has a little white head on it but i'm too afraid to mess with it. I've never had this happen before and it wasn't there (that I know of) last night. My question is what the heck do I do about a pimple in this area?? Do I just leave it alone and let it go away on it's own? Pop it? Contact a doctor? I feel so gross!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Health

• I had one there one time, except I wouldn't call it a pimple, it was a full blown zit. I was shocked. I had no idea you could get one on vaginal tissue. It was on my inner "lip" if you will. I popped that sucker and it was full of zit stuff and it popped with no problem. All traces of it were gone within the next day or two and I've never had it happen again. I know that was a gross story, but just wanted to let you know that it does happen, is nothing to panic over, and nothing to feel disgusting about. It's skin, I guess it can get a pimple like anywhere else on your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yikes. Ouch. I wouldn't pop it. Maybe a hot washcloth to help it burst on its own. And maybe some triple antibiotic ointment or something like that. That is no fun at all. :(
    EmmyCora

Answer by EmmyCora at 10:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• It can happen. Not a lot you can do, except let it go away on its own. Don't use anything you would use on your face!! The doc can't do anything.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:05 AM on Jul. 21, 2010