Is it possible to have morning sickness before testing?

This is (maybe) my second pregnancy and i feel sick most of the day and i am also more tired than normal, is it possible to have morning sickness in the first weeks? (i.e first or second week) i have been reading about on the net and most say you don't get it until you are about 4 weeks. i still have to do a test and i am not sure if it's the worry/excitment what is making me feel sick.
can you help? thanks

loudun

Asked by loudun at 10:11 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 12 weeks today and honestly my first symptoms were sickness & exhaustion. Not to mention the sore breasts. Ugh. I think everyone is different & it's not helping that you're stressing out about it. I know that feeling all too well. Hope everything turns out the way you want it to. Good luck!
    EmmyCora

Answer by EmmyCora at 10:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Sure if you are pregnant. Take a test and find out for sure
    SexyLala

Answer by SexyLala at 10:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I swear I'm sick from the minute we conceive until about 5 months!
    TarraJoy

Answer by TarraJoy at 10:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2010