Odd things your children are obsessed with?

Hey ladies, my son has recently been obsessed with the toilet paper and the holder. It's really quite funny he will take it off the holder then try his hardest to get the holder back on and if he cant he will grab me by the hand and take me to the bathroom and say put back!!! I just wanted to see what everyone else's toddlers were obsessed with?

shortleo

Asked by shortleo at 10:15 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The attic. they aren't allowed up there..(it's where santa stores his presents) and you have to jiggle the knob a certain way to get it it open... I've caught all of them around the door...jiggling.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:17 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my son when he is playing he has to line every thing up in a row he has always done this i am not sure why but he is so cute
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My so lines things up too...lol and I love the attic that's cute!!
    shortleo

Comment by shortleo (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My son is obsessed with anything that has wheels. Or resemble wheels in any way. Like my husband's big weight that he lifts. He sees it and says "Drive? Vroooooom vrooooom Car?". He is 18 months. My favorite age. I would just indulge him in the TP play if I were you. It's cheap. :)
    EmmyCora

Answer by EmmyCora at 10:22 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh i do indulge him....lol
    shortleo

Comment by shortleo (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• my son is 8 so a little old but he has this thing for small card board boxes loves to take them and turn them into buildings for his toys....i let him its free cheap and he is happy for hours
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My son is weird. Any new thing he automatically becomes attached to. Yesterday the neighbor girl gave him a tiny rubber duck. He has not put this thing down since. He bathed with it, slept with it, and then crawled in our bed last night, so I woke up with a tiny duck on my pillow. I wonder what the next obsession will be?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:30 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Ummm breasts.
    My little girl will be two next month so obviously she has none. But in the bath/shower or randomly somewhere she will point at her nipple and yell "it's my boo boos mommy." She is trying to say boobs. She will pull open her shirt or the person holding hers shirt and yell "hi boo boos." she does it to her baby doll, my moms cat, anything. "Look at its boo boos!" Uhh...yeah?
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2010