do you work with someone you cant stand?

i do!!!!!!!!! i work at a timeshare resort and the maintenance guy is the biggest a-hole i have ever met. he walks around here like he has gold balls or something and acts like every one is suppose to love him. i just so bad want to tell him off but i dont want to get in trouble. do you feel this way about anyone you work with and what do you think i should handle this

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I used too, talk about the makings of a really bad day! I eventually learned to just ignore them. But, it was really tough!!!! Try to either ignore him and give him no encouragement at all, those kind of guys thrive on it. Keep your distance and see how it goes!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 10:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I don't now, but I used to. She was the team leader and was bi-polar but stopped taking her meds because she thought she didn't need them anymore. When she was off of them, she started arguements with me and when she was on her meds (she started taking them again after our boss had a talk with her) she was sickeningly sweet. I couldn't stand her either way. So I kept my distance from her unless I had to deal with her.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 21, 2010