Is it wrong that....

I want to be pregnent and give birth, but not actually have a baby?! I have a 19 month old son, but I don't really want another...but I feel like I ruined my first pregnancy because I was so miserable and I also feel like I was cheated out of the whole labor/delivery process because my son's birth was so quick and easy.

Has anyone else felt this way?

Born2BAMommy5

Asked by Born2BAMommy5 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it's not the pregnancy that matters now....it's how you love , support and raise your 19 month old son.....believe me you will forget how miserable you were when you were pregnant....everytime the baby does something extremely funny and hilarious.....I had natural child birth that was not quick and easy....you're not missing anything but PAIN......I tried to have a quick delivery with my third child and asked for pain killers.....Ha..that didnt work......child birth is the worst pain I've ever felt.....give it some time and you'll be pregnant again.....
    MzJanet

Answer by MzJanet at 10:45 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel. I loved being pregnant, but had to have a c section. I'd love to be pregnant again and have a natural birth, but I don't want another baby right now. I've thought about being a surrogate, but there's a lot involved there.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 10:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• LOL, I get those feelings occasionally. Oddly enough I liked giving birth, I mean yeah it hurt but the excitement and the reward I loved it. My pregnancies on the other hand, sadly enough that may determine how many kids I have, because I have awful pregnancies I'm sick the whole 9 months, and my liver and kidneys like to go a little crazy. But I just got done taking my OB class for nursing school and I'd be lying if it didn't make me want to do it again. Even though I've got my hands full with my 2 boys right now and I need 2-3more years.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• You're not wrong, but I'm the exact opposite, lol. I can't wait to have another baby, but I do NOT look forward to being pregnant. I was absolutely miserable towards the end, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:18 AM on Jul. 21, 2010