Where is the best place to sell my (hardly used) breast pump?

I used it a few times but I have problems making milk so I switched to formula instead. Now I have piosted it on craigslist, facebook, myspace, and in the newspaper. I really can't afford to lose money on it through eBay but that may be my last resort.

Is there anywhere else to post stuff like this for sell and potentially sell it?

We ar emoving in two weeks and I want to take as little as possible with us and I have en entire breastfeeding lot! lol

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 10:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sorry i must hav skipped that part... have you tried a consinment shop? or just donate it? i have a tun of stuff (baby) and i take it to a consinment shop and they give me money for it right there...... you might try that.... good luck
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• craigs list
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Umm try a Cafemom group that sells stuff, I'm sure there is a group for that. I know for sure there is a group where they resell maternity clothes and baby clothes you can try there!

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• As said above I have tried that with no avail
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There aren't any consignment shops in my area that offer this. :( I've checked. I would donate it but it is brand new and I paid $40 which I could use right now.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2010