Anyone shocked by who got voted off Hell's Kitchen last night?

I think it's going to be hard to find a winner out of this batch of contestants since even fish is a problem for them to cook.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I was kind of shocked, but I still don't think Autumn should not be there that long. The guys were a really strong team, but if you listened they are going to try to vote the girls off. I was kind of shocked, but if he can't cook and take orders or give orders at the same time, he's not going to be able to run anything. He was a good cook, didn't show it right away either. He needs to be able to communicate while cooking and do more than one thing at a time.
    Princess7777

Answer by Princess7777 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I thought the two nominated were rightly nominated after the dinner service.

Maybe chef should bring in some more people as none seem good enought to run anything yet.
    DebbieA

Answer by DebbieA at 12:13 PM on Jul. 21, 2010