teen mom did anyone watch it

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I Watched amber and gary didnt have any money but she sure had her nails done ......macy's the only one who is mature and trying to give her child the best life!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I did!
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 10:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I watched part of it. I really did not like Farrah this time around....I told my DH last night that when Sophia (Farrahs DD) was crying in the guest house that I felt bad for Sophia because Farrah wouldnt even pick her up and try to get her to stop crying...All she did was yell at her and ignore her. I understand she is under alot of stress with her mother but it is not excuse to ignore your daughter. :(
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• i did, havent watch the reruns or if they made another one wit da new season of 16 and pregnant moms haven't watch that either.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Oh, and I felt for Maci too. I have been in the same situation and i am glad to see that she is being responsible and making Bentleys Dad pay child support.

As for the other two (i cannot remember their names), Its sad that the one girl had to move away from her bf, and I really dont like the other girl she is very dramatic.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• This was my first time watching but i felt really bad for Macy. She seems like a nice girl.

Farrah...i almost cried when she didn't pick that baby up. I thought it was heartbreaking.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:09 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I watched it. I felt so bad for Sophia. Her mother ignores her and her grandmother obviously has problems. They never really explained what happened when Debra got arrested or why she was holding knives and wouldn't drop them when the police told her to. Maci's story makes me sad. I can't believe the crap she has to put up with out of Ryan. The other two girls aren't doing so well either.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I watched it. I am glad Macy took Ryan to court for child support. It is sad that he only wants Bentley every other weekend. Caitlynn and her bf I dont think they are going to make it much longer, he acts like he is tired of her. Farrah needs to grow up still.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:07 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I am glad Amber and Gary are pregnant again. It was kinda funny the way the doctor told them they werent pregnant though. "you are, short pause, not pregnant."
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:10 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My Teenage Daughter and I watch it EVERY week together! A Must see for parents with teens!
    Dalesjrsbabe

Answer by Dalesjrsbabe at 11:21 AM on Jul. 21, 2010