Do you believe in "GHOSTS"?

Just wondering?

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No, if I saw one then I would change my mind but that hasn't happened yet.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I can't 100% say yes or no
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:39 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I have many many experiences with them, so not to believe would just be ignoring the facts!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• yep! personal experience!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:47 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes! I believe there are more levels and plains to this life than we can see.
    MzFireKatt

Answer by MzFireKatt at 11:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• No

I think there are many things people are quick to blame on a ghost, you hear creaking noises.... that could be a number of things.... I think there are logical explanations for paranormal seeming activity.

There was a time when I thought I saw a ghost, when I was younger. I was also just waking in the middle of the night for a drink, I could've been half asleep, eyes still droopy half closed, etc. I never saw it again at my moms house.

It possible, I just think it's unlikely.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:56 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes, also personal experience.

I had the apartment on the 2nd and 3rd floor of this really old house which was beside a cemetery. Well, weird things happen there all the time. This one time I heard someone walking up the steps to the balcony (there was a window from my room that viewed the balcony) and then I heard a key go in the back door (I didn't have keys to the back door)....super weirded out, my boyfriend and I at the time went to look in the kitchen where this door lead and the door was hanging open with the slide lock still locked.......creepy! There were 3 windows in the living room and they would all fly up at the same time! One time, my dog kept trying to look over the gate that went up the stairs (he liked to go up there and poop), so I kept telling him to get down. Well this lid from a jewelry box came flying down the stairs and hit the wall! It didn't just fall, something threw it! Creepy creepy creepy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes, I have seen a ghost at my grandmothers house. She had a litter of kittens and they were out under the carport tumbling and playing around like kittens do. This was in the desert and there was a quick thunder storm. I ran outside to get them and bring them in. When I bent down, next to me about 5 feet away was a transparent figure of a young woman with long hair just standing and looking at me. I was so freaked out I ran back into her house and left the kittens out there.
    We also see Shadow people sometimes.
    My moms house had one who everyone has heard or seen.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 12:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yes.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010