Any college students?

Are there any college mothers who are having juggling both at the same time?

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in

• I am. It's very hard and it's been worse the last couple of weeks because of some family things we have been dealing with. But yes, the day to day struggle of taking care of the kids, the house, making time for my marriage, and trying to stay motivated enough to do schoolwork is a drain on me.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Me! I go to school online and it is still hard.I will be researching a paper and can't focus because the girls want me to play with them. I hope it will get easier as they get older.
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yeah! I try to schedule my classes so that I have an hour or two between each one. Then I use that time for homework. Its the best solution I have come up with thus far
    JacyB

Answer by JacyB at 4:58 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Well, I'm not quite there, but am going to go back soon. I'm currently a medical assistant working in an Urgent Care in Minneapolis,MN. I love the job I have, but have discovered that I like the imaging part of the job more. I'm already x-ray certified(grandfathered in). So, I'm looking to go into diagnostic sonography (ultrasound).
    it was stressful when I did it the first time. And will be more so now. But I think it will be worth it.
    CagallisPride

Answer by CagallisPride at 9:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yep. I actually just graduate with my BS and am starting on my MA in the fall.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:58 AM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I am a Criminal Justice major and I will be on campus 4 nights a week in the Fall. Managing my time is going to be quite interesting!
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 8:52 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• i will be in the fall... and baby #3 is due in jan... i've got a TON to juggle, but it's something i want to do... so i will!
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:27 PM on Jul. 27, 2010