Whats the funniest thing you have seen your husband do?

Mine was imitating a monkey lol

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, I find it funny but I doubt anyone else will... He will wait til I'm watching something and really in to it and then flash me his "junk" and jiggle it til I look, then call me a perv and run away like a little girl, hooting and hollering all the way! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• One of his most embarrassing moments...it was awful at the time, but hilarious to think about.

We were at a banquet for my church and they were presenting an elder of the church (who happened to be sitting at our table) a memorial plaque for his recently deceased mother. My hubby apparently was NOT paying attention to the intent behind the plaque and started HOOTING and CHEERING for him since he was at our table. Seeing his face slowly come to the realization that he had completely misinterpreted the situation was hilarious. We joke about it all the time now.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 11:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• the first time I saw him blow raspberries on our son's tummy. He was achin to do that for months lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:46 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My husband is hilarious, so I'm choosing out of a million instances, lol. One that comes to mind is the time he bought those freakin shoes with the wheels on the bottom. For starters, I can't believe they make those in size 12 for men, and I told him he was acting like a little kid when he bought them. Anyways...we stopped by a crowded liquor store one night, and he runs in to get a case of beer. I'm in the car, and I see him come out of the store, then all of a sudden, he was gone. Then...I see him picking himself up off of the ground. He has tried to "wheel" himself to the car, and completely feel and the pack of beer busted open...there were beers rolling everywhere. I laughed my freakin' butt off, lololol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:51 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• I use contact and take them off to sleep only. One night I went to bed and suddenly I see my husband taking out his tongue at me, doing a silly dance and giving me the finger. I looked at him and asked :" are you turning crazy" He screamed " AHA... so u can see me?... " Duh I have my contacts on" I responded....It seems like he had turned to a rutine everynight and stand in front of me doing his silly dance to see if I responded. I thought it was hilarious, 20 years later he still do the dance, but now I join him. LOL ;)
    BoricuaMom2teen

Answer by BoricuaMom2teen at 11:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Gosh, I wouldn't even know............he's such a jokester!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Well,theres lots of silly things this man has done but the one that comes to mind isnt something that he actually did.. rather just something that made me laugh so hard I about peed my pants,lol. The other night, we were laying in bed watching the news and he was in a pissy mood for some reason or other.I looked over at him and was teasing him, saying he had his "mad lips" on...He didnt find me funny. But I kept lookin at him from the side and laughing about his lips and he got madder and madder as he tried to ignore me and watch the news. Then I noticed he had a GIANT white grandpa hair growing from his eyebrow....hahahaha...I laughed so hard, I had tears running down my face..he did not find me one bit funny nor would he let me pull it out.LMAO! OMG..The memory is making me start laughing all over again...he was SO MAD at me for laughing, I couldnt stop,Oh boy...LOLOLOLOLOL I AM SO EVIL! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:01 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My ex got stuck on my exercise ball with his head on the ground, his ass in the air, and his feet running midair, lol. I have never laughed at anything so hard in my life.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Well,theres lots of silly things this man has done but the one that comes to mind isnt something that he actually did.. rather just something that made me laugh so hard I about peed my pants,lol. The other night, we were laying in bed watching the news and he was in a pissy mood for some reason or other.I looked over at him and was teasing him, saying he had his "mad lips" on...He didnt find me funny. But I kept lookin at him from the side and laughing about his lips and he got madder and madder as he tried to ignore me and watch the news. Then I noticed he had a GIANT white grandpa hair growing from his eyebrow....hahahaha...I laughed so hard, I had tears running down my face..he did not find me one bit funny nor would he let me pull it out.LMAO! OMG....."

This SO reminds me of my husband and I, lol. That so sounds like us...and my husband has "mad lips" too, lol. Or, as I call them, "pissy lips".
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:07 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• DH likes to play with fire. If we are camping or have out fire pit out he is always dosing it with gasoline to make it bigger. One time we were camping with his family and he was giving the campfire a good dose of gasoline. The fire kept creeping up the gas stream to the can. Icalmly shook my head at him and told him your gonna blow that can up. Sure enough the fire was on the can, the sheer look of panic on his face is one that I will never forget. He shook his head back and forth like a cartoon then he threw the can into the wooded area next to us then we were all running around the campfire to get water with the dogs running behind us. Everyone running around screaming! We got it out but there was a 20 x 20 ft. clearing right behind him. Then I told him, I told you! He still plays with fire.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 12:50 PM on Jul. 21, 2010