Does anyone get sore nipples before period??

Does anyone get sore nipples before period?? I never did before and for the past two days is getting worse and worse. Now, it hurts even when my shirt touch it.Thanks for your input.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jul. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep! You can thank your good friend progesterone for that!
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 11:42 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Every month. That is how I know my monthly "friend" is coming.
    ZachnKenzisMom

Answer by ZachnKenzisMom at 11:43 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yeap and the good news that as you get older it gets better "Not" LOL, Ice pack and and simple bras help some what. If the discomfort gets worst, I always suggest to tell your head doctor. Good luck hope you get better and find the best solution.
    BoricuaMom2teen

Answer by BoricuaMom2teen at 11:48 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Every Single Month.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Nope...my boobs get sore before my period...but my NIPPLES got sore when I was pregnant. It was the first symptom I noticed. Instead of my boobs hurting, the actual nipples did.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:55 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My boops get sore not my nipples
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• My breasts get a heavy feeling a week before my period. Exactly 7 days before I start my period.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 1:10 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• For me its my boobs its horrible at first I always confused it with Yes were pregnant and then my monthly gift came now 3 months after having my IUD removed I gotten used to this ouch pain every month
    peanuts2804

Answer by peanuts2804 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 21, 2010